- Coordinate, monitor and maintain the enrollment of WPPA Providers with all government and Manage Care Plans
- Create and monitor all CAQH profiles
- Track status of "in process" enrollment forms until final approval received
- Act as liaison to all WPPA billing entities, escalate denial situations to Department Director
- Act as a primary contact for internal and external enrollment-related inquiries
- Assist the Director in developing and allocating work plans, action plans, assigning activities, coordinating and assuring completion of Provider Enrollment work
- Sets up and processes all malpractice insurance policies for WPPA as well as excess coverage with outside entities
- Monitor all NCQA guideline changes to ensure that WPH is compliant with all standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Education: Associates Degree, Business School Training or equivalent; proficient in Word and Excel software programs; PC literate; proficient in the use of dictation and transcription equipment; in-service training on credentialing software program
- Experience: Two years of experience utilizing secretarial skills in the health care industry; medical staff office/credentialing experience is strongly preferred
White Plains Hospital is a Magnet-designated, award-winning community hospital conveniently located 20 miles north of NYC in Westchester County. A 12 time recipient of the Consumer Choice Award, White Plains Hospital is recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News and World Report, receiving the highest rank of any Westchester hospital.
Our world-class benefits program includes: Medical/dental/vision, Life and disability insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Retirement program and much more.