Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Medical Staff Services
Req # 2676676
Medical Staff Affairs Education Coordinator –REMOTE
The Medical Staff Affairs Education Coordinator provides full support and coordination for all online education and orientation materials as required for credentialed providers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with administrative and clinical departments as well as Medical Staff leadership, identify required online training modules that must be completed by credentialed providers (as a requirement for credentialing or privileging), and ensure modules are maintained and up to date at all times.
- Assists with the development of or maintenance of all education and orientation materials as required by Medical Staff Affairs, and any associated policies and procedures.
- Monitors compliance of all credentialed providers as it relates to the completion of all required education and orientation materials. Assist the Medical Staff Affairs team and Medical Staff leadership team in enforcing the requirements, implementing and tracking of suspensions and other corrective actions.
- Participates in the development of online content and communication for the credentialed providers or other communications as needed or requested by the Medical Affairs leadership team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Medical Staff Affairs leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Education, Communications, or other related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 4-5+ years of experience with developing educational content required, preferably in a healthcare environment. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Suite- Intermediate
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.